PM1440GT

I love it! Couldn't ask for a better mill.

I have the exact same mill from a local supplier and I can easily say that you are right. Fantastic mill at a decent price.

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of it. An excellent choice!

Uncrating, inspecting and setting up a new machine makes for an enjoyable day. I envy you.
Anyone else just recently ordered a PM 1440GT lathe or any other one. If so what delivery date did they give you? After reading other post, I am concerned that my February date will not happen. A few post away from this one a guy had a 1340 with estimated date of June but just got it last week.

Decloaking just long enough to mention that I ordered a 1440GT mid Feb, 2021. I've been given several tentative dates throughout the summer. I asked about it last week and was told they have no idea when it will leave Taiwan, which is probably better than another promise they won't keep. I'm not ******, it appears to be a global problem, but I'm certainly frustrated.

Decloaking just long enough to mention that I ordered a 1440GT mid Feb, 2021. I've been given several tentative dates throughout the summer. I asked about it last week and was told they have no idea when it will leave Taiwan, which is probably better than another promise they won't keep. I'm not ******, it appears to be a global problem, but I'm certainly frustrated.
OMG!!!
I sure was not told that at all. In fact I asked about delays and was told 3 or 4 weeks was possible.

Congrats on the forthcoming new lathe, the wait is certainly a killer!
The PM935 is a SWEET mill. Just love mine!
PM935TS3PH.jpg

Yeah shipping times are crazy. I ordered a 48" finger brake from Grizzly this time last year. They still don't have any idea when they will get some in.

I just got an email from Matt at PM. He said they have 9 on the way with 9 more about to ship from Taiwan. He said they ship 9 every month from Taiwan.
he assured me that my lathe was on schedule unless something crazy happens.

Back