Pm935 Owners

This thingie with the angled slot in it.

IMG_0657.jpg

Thanks Jim. Never operated a belt-driven mill before. Got spoiled by the VS. :)

That is one nice machine you have got yourself bill.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

You've seen it in person. These pics don't do it justice. The table just gleams. And those voids I thought I had? Paint specs. Table is flawless. Finished cleaning it up today and other than some minor paint chips and the X-axis handwheels being loose, I have yet to find any issues. Still trying to figure out how to mount the VFD inside the column... :confused:

Oh, I managed to get the control panel for the VFD mounted today. Put it right where the fwd/off/rev switch was. :)

I'm not going to move the head or ram until we are ready to lift it off the pallet and place it on the stand. Which reminds me, I need to get to the hardware store and pick up some 5/8" allthread.

You've seen it in person. These pics don't do it justice. The table just gleams. And those voids I thought I had? Paint specs. Table is flawless. Finished cleaning it up today and other than some minor paint chips and the X-axis handwheels being loose, I have yet to find any issues. Still trying to figure out how to mount the VFD inside the column... :confused:

Oh, I managed to get the control panel for the VFD mounted today. Put it right where the fwd/off/rev switch was. :)

I'm not going to move the head or ram until we are ready to lift it off the pallet and place it on the stand. Which reminds me, I need to get to the hardware store and pick up some 5/8" allthread.
We also need to make a 5/8 transfer punch..

Ok. What if I just measure the bolt spacing and give you the numbers? Or am I missing something here?

A left over chunk of allthread will work just turn to a 60deg point and we can makeshift harden it. Do you have an oxy torch?

No. Just a little propane torch I use for small stuff.

Still trying to figure out how to mount the VFD inside the column... :confused:

You have that nice big panel on the side of the column. Maybe mount the VFD high on the panel, and punch a couple of conduit holes in the lower portion?

Back