Shars Universal Cutter Grinder-Lost in Transit

This just happened less than ½ hour ago. Got a phone call from somebody about a mile away. They'd just received some large boxes from USPS. One of them was caved in and torn open. Inside were three packages for other people. One was for me. SHe was able to look up my phone number, and I just went there to get it. It was an item I'd ordered from Amazon a while ago, never arrived, and Amazon sent another one out when I called for help.

Go figger!

I'll be arranging a return tomorrow morning. Luckily, there's a Kohl's nearby that handles Amazon returns.

Several years ago, USPS lost a rifle that I ordered... it was a Remington 788 .44 Magnum.

The only thing USPS would tell me was 'file a claim and go buy another one'... where the #$%& do you go to just 'buy another' 788 chambered in .44 Mag?

I contacted the seller... got a refund.

9 WEEKS later... my local FFL called... 'guess what just arrived?'

So I had to call the seller back, pay for it again, then wait on the seller to have it removed from the 'stolen firearms' list.

-Bear

Janderso glad your grinder finally arrived.
I'm thinking of putting the Universal Grinder on my Xmas list. Would you mind showing accessories that were included with your Universal Grinder?
The Shars website shows pictures with all the accessories. But the "included" list doesn't include the Flute cutter attachment as shown in the pictures.
Was the Flute cutter attachment included? and or the flute follow guide?
TIA
DAT510

Janderso glad your grinder finally arrived.
I'm thinking of putting the Universal Grinder on my Xmas list. Would you mind showing accessories that were included with your Universal Grinder?
The Shars website shows pictures with all the accessories. But the "included" list doesn't include the Flute cutter attachment as shown in the pictures.
Was the Flute cutter attachment included? and or the flute follow guide?
TIA
DAT510
I can do that.
I'm at work. I'll post later this evening

Dat510
Here is the package that comes with the Shars unit.
It’s very quiet. The belt drive reduces vibration

Attachments

• 733C073B-8357-4F6D-987C-62556FE27CD1.jpeg
    733C073B-8357-4F6D-987C-62556FE27CD1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 63A35061-D5C9-4935-9646-7C91C9F7467E.jpeg
    63A35061-D5C9-4935-9646-7C91C9F7467E.jpeg
    874 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Can you sharpen horizontal milling cutters with this machine?

Dat510
Here is the package that comes with the Shars unit.
It’s very quiet. The belt drive reduces vibration

Thanks, Looks like ALL the accessories are included, so I won't need add them to my list. With all the accessories it's great deal.

Back