Shars vs discount_machine

mwill135

Registered
Registered
So is it just me or is discount_machine on Ebay just Shars but on Ebay? Or is this an outlet that sells Shars returns etc?

Yeah it is Shars.

I've noticed that too and never found out why. They are routinely cheaper than the shars website.

And???

If you would rather pay more, buy from their website. ;)

I never buy from their website, they also charge more for shipping than what they charge on ebay. But on ebay they don't have everything listed that is available on their website.

Makes me curious if its returned product etc. Don't want a something that was out of spec

But on ebay tbey don't have everything listed that is available on their website.
I've messaged them about a few things before that wasn't on their ebay, and they added it within a few hours for me.

Makes me curious if its returned product etc. Don't want a something that was out of spec
The things I've gotten are brand new as far as I can tell. Like a QCTP set with everything still in their bags with the light oil film and no signs of the cardboard box having been opened.

I'm thinking of getting their ER40 collet chuck and backing plate

They're the same company.
And as noted if you call them they either put up a listing on eBay or make you a deal on the phone.
I've had it go both ways over the years.

Back