She's real fine

With the correct tunnel ram, you can be over CFM, and add a bunch of power. My engine pictured with a small TR, and 2 x 1000 cfm Throttle bodies made 890 hp, the TR in the picture above has 2 x 2000 cfm TBs is at 950 hp. My SBC 406 is using a 1000 CFM 4 barrel.

There is nothing in his pants where he's sitting, so he makes up for it with that :)

If you think that these beauties take too much gas, don't buy a boat.

My last boat had twin 350's with out drives. 190 gallon tank for a reason..............

My last boat had twin 350's with out drives. 190 gallon tank for a reason..............
My buddy has a Scarab with twin 350's. In over 15 years I've never seen him top off the tanks... :grin:
Though we've been under the hatch about as much as on the lake. . .
One of the few times he opened it up whilst I was aboard, was when my stepson was down for the weekend and we took him and my son out tubing.
Tossed their happy arses all over the lake. :cool:

220 gallons, 3 gallons an hr with twin 210 hp Cummins at 7 knots trolling, 513 NM range. 3 day fishing trips were about 120 gallons consumed.

Because that is insanely cool! Rider is a total idiot though. Anyone with 1/2 a working brain never throws a leg over a motorcycle unless wearing good gear.
BTW that thing is a car - it has four wheels.

Aukai, thats serious gas consumption. If you ever want to downsize might I suggest one of these.

Back