Should I Get This Manual Sheet Metal Notcher?

Susan, congrats on the mill. Good things eventually come to good people. C-bag, what is with the all the screaming deals on mills in California? I would grab all three of those, keep the best one, and end up with yours for free, and some cash in your pocket for tooling. Cheers, Mike

Congratulations on the "new" mill!

Yep this group will always enable this behaviour.
....I guess it's still a metal notcher......just a very different kind. ;)

Wait....your previous picture was a grey mill...this one looks red.
-brino

Made in China but not bad. I got one about 20 years ago from Enco. Needed a bunch of flashing for a house. The contractors wanted $3K for the flashing job. I bought the 3 in 1 new for $500. So it paid for itself. Mine came with extra/spare gears, so check for that. And I think they come in two different sizes? So, check for that too. Or use it as a haggle tool.

Made in China but not bad. I got one about 20 years ago from Enco. Needed a bunch of flashing for a house. The contractors wanted $3K for the flashing job. I bought the 3 in 1 new for $500. So it paid for itself. Mine came with extra/spare gears, so check for that. And I think they come in two different sizes? So, check for that too. Or use it as a haggle tool.
Thanks Chips :)
I asked the guy how wide it was. He replied he thinks it's 30 inches, but couldn't be positive since he was at work

You are absolutely going to need this, Susan. I wish I had one just exactly like this. What was it again?

I am sooo *****y. I asked the guy if it would be ok to come a little later, after the evening commute died down. He said yes. Then, 30 minutest ago, he texts asking if I was still coming. I just texted yes since I was at the gas station. Then, I got home now, and he just told me he sold it to someone else who picked it up already. He said too many people flake on craigslist. I asked him why he bothered to ask if I was coming. I am sooo *****yyyy!!!!!
I see the auto editor software hid my five letter word that starts with a B.
I don't have a ton of morals, but I do believe in keeping one's word/agreement. WTF?

As you guys can see, I don't handle losing well ;-)

Last edited:
Back