Wanting to power a lead screw

Yes, I had to wire the DPDT switch exactly as you have in the picture. The controller I bought had the F-R switch prewired. I replaced the switch with a mini weatherproof (cutting fluid proof) switch.

Today I added a few LEDs to the control panel. The controller has LEDs mounted on the circuit board that I removed and replaced with panel mount versions from Radio Shack. I'll update the web site article with part numbers etc.

Yeah, I have the same controller, just came from overseas, and took forever to get here.
So those 4 wires going from the board to the switch, 2 black and 2 red iirc, so what colors go where on the switch I have shown?

Maybe if I remove the shrink the from the motor control board, I would be able to see it?

Is the whole board shrink wrapped? Did your board come with a pre-wired forward / reverse switch?

Is the whole board shrink wrapped? Did your board come with a pre-wired forward / reverse switch?

l am so stupid sometimes, I get so mad at myself!!
Well, more care less when I type or post something.
Of course not. (Is the whole board shrink wrapped?)
The wiring for the switch is shrink wrapped .
Yes, it is the same board you got.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

If you remove the shrink wrap and the hot melt glue underneath, you'll see the switch is wired exactly like the pictures posted above.

Just move the wires over to another DPDT switch.

that tach Bob linked to is pretty reasonable, $56.00

I thought it was going to be more than that.

My belt grinder still has the original MC-2100 control board that came with that motor off of a "dead" treadmill. Pretty sure it is/was 5k from Radio Shack, I'll check to be sure in a bit or by morning k.

I didn't think the MC-2100 had a straight hook up to use a Pot on.
What does the hook up look like?

the seller I got the board off was (mc-60) was able to send me 2 brushes and the plastic clips that hold them in.
I have to install the brushes, and make sure the mc-60 board is ok.

I didn't think the MC-2100 had a straight hook up to use a Pot on.
What does the hook up look like?

I was able to re-locate the spec sheet in a folder that I used at the time:

46524.jpg

just went out for a couple quick pics of opened and closed:

46523.jpg

46522.jpg

A little hokey I suppose but it was my first "electro-project". :)

Grabbed the cheapest box I could find at the local home depot that looked big enough to stuff with the innards of the treadmill. Added a 12V transformer for the computer case fans for cooling... I'm sure now, looking back that I didn't need to... part of the learning curve for me.

46524.jpg

46523.jpg

46522.jpg

46524.jpg

46523.jpg

46522.jpg

what are you running with that one?
That must be a different version than the one I was looking at.
Here is the one I was looking at, but there is no where to hook up a Pot to it.
They say you need a separate PWM circuit.
I guess I am better off with just a mc-60.
There was another treadmill in the paper for free, but the guy didn't get back to me.
I did get that 1st motor that was missing the brush and plastic clip, running.
I still have to test the mc-60 board I got.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Back