What Did You Buy Today?

It is a 9" for the Nova.

I'm just running an LS2 with a light car, didn't think I needed a brace for the street.

Nice toy Jim :)

What year Nova, still injected?

It's a 70. I bought it unfinished and he had a carb on it. The car needs more than I wanted to do, but when I dug into it I found out how totally incompetent he was at working on cars. There is a thread on it here somewhere.

After I get it back together I'll do a throttle body injection, but for now I just want to get it going this summer. Having a stroke didn't help my plans for it.

It's a 70. I bought it unfinished and he had a carb on it. The car needs more than I wanted to do, but when I dug into it I found out how totally incompetent he was at working on cars. There is a thread on it here somewhere.

After I get it back together I'll do a throttle body injection, but for now I just want to get it going this summer. Having a stroke didn't help my plans for it.

I'm pleased to read about your shop organization activities.
As much for the indication of vigorous physical activity as for the obvious utility.

My thread mic arrived today.
Only one issue. The size of the etching on the anvils requires eyes that I might have had 30 years ago... sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
779d6848de4ab54b7a622e3d4fc79b89.jpg

My thread mic arrived today.
Only one issue. The size of the etching on the anvils requires eyes that I might have had 30 years ago... sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
779d6848de4ab54b7a622e3d4fc79b89.jpg

I have a similar affliction. ;)

It was a great day when I found out they make safety reading glasses

Safety plus readers

My daily use readers are +1.25 or 1.5 but for doing really fine work I like to have a pair of +2 or 2.5 available.

The old Sherlock Holmes special is also handy at times.

Magnifying glass

The one in the link was just handy and cheap but I have one similar to this I picked up locally and they are really handy for tiny print.

I have a similar affliction. ;)

It was a great day when I found out they make safety reading glasses

Safety plus readers

My daily use readers are +1.25 or 1.5 but for doing really fine work I like to have a pair of +2 or 2.5 available.

The old Sherlock Holmes special is also handy at times.

Magnifying glass

The one in the link was just handy and cheap but I have one similar to this I picked up locally and they are really handy for tiny print.
Thanks Aaron, those look like they will work well for me. Appreciate the link.

This followed me home the other day
SB 9A
ser# 16490NKR
Cat #8344ZN
Post 1947???
What you see is what I got, Now what????

Attachments

• DSCN7879.JPG
    DSCN7879.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 35
  • DSCN7882.JPG
    DSCN7882.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 33
  • DSCN7876.JPG
    DSCN7876.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 35
  • DSCN7881.JPG
    DSCN7881.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 36
This followed me home the other day
SB 9A
ser# 16490NKR
Cat #8344ZN
Post 1947???
What you see is what I got, Now what????
Steve Well's SB serial number database puts it as a 1949. Nice find!

Back