What Did You Buy Today?

I have the HF version and love it. It saves so much time and sweat. I quickly bought the Swag table for it.

I used it recently to cut 2-1/2" thick mild steel. I can't imagine doing this by hand.

I was looking at the M18 version but not sure about the battery.

As a recent convert to the Milwaukee M18 series of tools, I do not think you'll have a problem.
I now have two lights, a 1/2" drill, a 1/4" impact and a hack-zall.
That 1/4" impact loosened all the wheel nuts for the summer tire changes on two vehicles.
Great tools!

My Milwaukee deep-cut band saw is corded......but I am sooooo tempted!

-brino

51dbdecd68fcca7659a34abfb4fd96e4.jpg

Got me a nice small bandsaw. Got it for about scrap price and it sorta works.

Saw is in great condition just has some electrical grimlins.

How much did that set you back? I was looking at the M18 version but not sure about the battery.

The big batteries are amazing. I have the cordless l bandsaw and highly recommend it. I think the m18 leaf blower will blow on high for at least 20 minutes on one charge with the bigger batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of more tools from Japan. Merry nail in tire removal pliers & screw removal pliers. I've already got a few of the Engineer screw removal pliers but I love the look of the rounded off head on this one.
20210506_180826.jpg
20210506_180901.jpg
20210506_180847.jpg

Lang caliper tool. I've used other styles before (Lisle) but I'm liking this style much more. Never knew they existed. I got their largest size & looks like it'll be perfect for my truck's 4 pot calipers. Now I can stop using my Knipex pliers & a pry bar to do it.
20210506_175423.jpg
20210506_175556.jpg

18 x 36 cutting mat. These normal cost $50. Been watching it on Amazon for the past year, over the weekend it dropped down to $22 for a very short time & I hopped on it. When I opened the door the box size caught me off guard for a moment. In the past there were complaints about cutting mats being rolled up & shipped to save on shipping. Often they don't settle back flat. So now they ship em flat in big boxes & I'm glad.
20210506_174944.jpg
20210506_174839.jpg

Finally found me a stiff nail brush that I like. I was searching auto parts stores & hardware stores, got these from MSC, their house brand. I got short nails so I don't actually use em to clean under my nails. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty so I need a good stiff short bristles brush to scrub around my nails & skin cause hand cleaner/soap won't always get everything off. The red one is from Pep Boys, was only $1 so worth a try & it's ok.
20210506_152136.jpg

As a recent convert to the Milwaukee M18 series of tools, I do not think you'll have a problem.
I now have two lights, a 1/2" drill, a 1/4" impact and a hack-zall.
That 1/4" impact loosened all the wheel nuts for the summer tire changes on two vehicles.
Great tools!

My Milwaukee deep-cut band saw is corded......but I am sooooo tempted!

-brino

Deep cut Milwaukee porta band was a construction job site standard for decades. Nobody else had anything that compared.

Back