What Did You Buy Today?

Arrived today, one miracle courtesy of CCI. My match season is paid forward and planned deep, but until today I didn't have the boolits to make it. This was an incredible stroke of luck!
View attachment 396977
Primers? Damn man those are almost unobtanium....

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Not much today, but more of an amazement that this was so quick. Bought an MT2 soft arbor and a couple of 3/16" HSS lathe tool bits from Little Machine Shop on Wednesday. Two days later, today (Friday) I received it. Just a plain flat rate box. The MT2 arbor will become locator for my rotary table fixture plate. Still waiting on the metal plate. HSS is for a threading bar which I was toying with making.
PXL_20220218_214748321.jpg

These arrived today... No wonder the RC2000 was out of stock... that seems to be the perfect size for what I need...
RC1000 and RC2200 in the photo... AA battery so you have an idea how small the RC1000 is...

IMG_4557.jpeg

I was able to find it with another vendor and still at a fair price (many places have them way overpriced... )

These arrived today... No wonder the RC2000 was out of stock... that seems to be the perfect size for what I need...
RC1000 and RC2200 in the photo... AA battery so you have an idea how small the RC1000 is...

View attachment 397043

I was able to find it with another vendor and still at a fair price (many places have them way overpriced... )
I have needed one of those many times. Just not ready to spend on it. I need a few other things first.

I have needed one of those many times. Just not ready to spend on it. I need a few other things first.
I have had these on my Amazon wish list for over 6 months... I am a sucker for cool tools... I just could not resist any longer. Started searching for a vendor with the lowest price for these. Lowest I found was from https://allindustrial.com/. Only issue is that they were also out of the RC2000...

These tools are up there, in terms of cool tools that I wanted, with the Starrett tap wrench...

Starrett.jpeg

Crazy, stupid, or silly... I know... but cool tools have always been a soft spot for me...

Back