What Did You Buy Today?

@erikmannie we have all said that before. Yet we all end up buying stuff still anyways. Matt is a real class A stand up guy. He has given me great deals for tooling as well. I have bought my fair share from him. Hoping he doesn’t get me hooked again when he buys another lot.
thanks Brent, that's very kind. I still need to get to that steady rest I got from you. I'm trying not to buy any more auction lots, as I'm starting to get used to being able to move around my garage, sort of. But you know how it goes....

thanks Brent, that's very kind. I still need to get to that steady rest I got from you. I'm trying not to buy any more auction lots, as I'm starting to get used to being able to move around my garage, sort of. But you know how it goes....
Oh i do seeing as i bought a new machine last week lol. And tons of projects on back order. Tmr morning i may start one so i can get my slitting saws out of the box and put away. That will help with some space.

woohoo! Glad they arrived safe and sound Erik, that was a very dense package :) Happy to get them into the hands of someone who can use them. I have piles and piles of carbide end mills and drills, so make me a list and I'll work through it as I go. $17 of the purchase cost (10%) will go to God's Gods in Van Ormy, TX, same as any other sales on here or eBay from now on. The two dogs we just finished fostering (second one got adopted yesterday!) cost them $1500 overall for their parvo treatment, so they could do with a hand. I'm keeping a tally and once it gets to a nice round number I'll send them the funds :)

Watcha got? I'm about ready to start assembling tooling for my mill purchase.....

I'd like to know also....

Watcha got? I'm about ready to start assembling tooling for my mill purchase.....

I'd like to know also....
Lots of carbide and Hss endmills. New and used for the first, used but good for the second. Same with carbide and cobalt drills (still sorting those out). Keyseat cutters, over/on/under reamer lots, taps up the wazoo. Loads of drill chucks that I need to clean and regrease. Lots of indexable endmills (mostly 1") and drills. Probably a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten about too :)

I actually do need a drill chuck lol. I have an arbor for one but i need second one for my lathe for production. I have a no.3 jacobs arbor to a mt2.

Back