What Did You Buy Today?

Have you seen?

You do have a problem. The problem is: You keep getting the deals and leaving me out in the cold.

Sorry, but if I wait for everyone else to find the bargains I will most likely miss them myself or they will become less of a bargain as the bids add up

But here some more
Starrett 25-59 micr.jpg

Just $15 for a Starrett 25-50

Starrett 150-175r.jpg
I feel extremely luck to get a Starrett 150-175mm in it's wooden case for $12.40

Starrett 161Dr.jpg

I also snagged a pair of Starrett 161 D clamps for $22, love the colours of the case hardening. I've got a pair of Starrett surface guages and a Eclipse surface guage that have similar colouring.

Sorry, but if I wait for everyone else to find the bargains I will most likely miss them myself or they will become less of a bargain as the bids add up

But here some more
View attachment 412171

Just $15 for a Starrett 25-50

View attachment 412172
I feel extremely luck to get a Starrett 150-175mm in it's wooden case for $12.40

View attachment 412173

I also snagged a pair of Starrett 161 D clamps for $22, love the colours of the case hardening. I've got a pair of Starrett surface guages and a Eclipse surface guage that have similar colouring.
ppl around here act like their tools are from Fort Knox

I bought a new Israeli made R8 1-1/2” end mill holder.

This seems like a great deal, but 1-1/2” Weldon shank cutters are not so common.

I am planning on putting a 4 to 6 flute center cutting end mill in this, but such an end mill is hard to find. Any suggestions? I could go new, used, import, domestic, HSS, or carbide.

View attachment 412163
I've got a whole pile I want to get rid of :)

Today i got a nice drill chuck and a close to full set of stub drills from @mattthemuppet2. But due to his careless act, I had to buy a drill index for stub drills because the drill indexs i have are for jobber length. :surrender:momoney Thanks Matt for making me spend more money!:laughing:

Edit: I hope no one takes this post to serious and understands that this post was all in good fun. I will post pictures of the drill index once i get in next week.
Mattthemuppet's Ebay Shoppe, helping people spend money since December 2021 :)

You can get away with hot gluing some bits of wood into the index "leaves" to raise the bits up, but it's a bit shonky and they still go everywhere if you tip the index by accident.

Back