What Did You Buy Today?

I just got a 75/25 cylinder filled for 223.00 :(
I was amazed at the cost the last time I filled, it was about doubled from last year. I'm guessing you have that "nice weather surcharge" from living in Hawaii, which appears to be doubled again from SE Ohio rates...

It's hollow, I gave 7bucks.
I've been selling Scottish Highland sculls for $50-$75 after about two years of weathering depending on size most without the sheaths which I usually get $15-20 for, so sounds like you got a good price. I just wondered being you are in cow country how things compared. :eagerness:

I've been selling Scottish Highland sculls for $50-$75 after about two years of weathering depending on size most without the sheaths which I usually get $15-20 for, so sounds like you got a good price. I just wondered being you are in cow country how things compared. :eagerness:
I think that the vets will just give them to you around here if they have any. Most cattle around here are polled breeds, there was another cowhorn in the same fleamarket booth for 6.00, I may pick it up, it's been there awhile, about the same size.

125, I just called another branch of AirGas, and was told 125 exchange price with hazmat charge was 390.00 :faint:

Wow. Only once I paid over $300 for a cylinder, and that was a 330 cf tank full of Stargold tri-mix. New bottle included.
One of my little (205 cf or so) argon bottles has about 30 minutes left in it, I guess I better get it filled sooner rather than later... before the argon shortage hits. :laughing:

Did you know that Argon is a gas that wafts off of decaying globs of guts from exploded stars? It's a fact! :teacher:

Back