[How do I?] 110v to 220v change

Had you not been able to identify the terminals, I would have pulled all the jumpers and measured resistance. The start circuit would measure infinite because of the capacitor. Knowing the motor was connected for 110, you would be able to identify the start and end of the run windings relative to each other as the respective ends are tied together. To set up for 220 then, the start of one run winding would be connected to the end of the other and one of the start circuit terminals would be connected to the junction . 220 would be connected to the other ends of the run windings. The remaining start terminal woould be connected to one of those terminals. You still may have to switch that last connection to get the right rotation but the motor would be safe to power up.

This should work now! Ulma had the right diagram! Now all the numbers make sense! What a strange way to layout the terminal numbers.
Ryan

Attachments

• 89F38D04-42AA-419E-A893-D9CD0BCBBF20.jpeg
    89F38D04-42AA-419E-A893-D9CD0BCBBF20.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Swapping 5 and 6 should change direction for you. Actually RJSakowski hit the nail right on the head.

Last edited:
Am I right?
990c3c0a2d78349d66eb7a38be10e36a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Z2V
Back