2015 POTD Thread Archive

Greek to me too

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh, gotcha

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not your average gas station e-cig, that puppy is high output, allows you to blow clouds big enough to use as an escape diversion lol

I replaced the broken fluorescent light that came with my HF blast cabinet with a couple of under-cabinet LED lamps...

91927761-A6EB-4E93-93A2-400DE836582B_zpsn5as5qse.jpg

91927761-A6EB-4E93-93A2-400DE836582B_zpsn5as5qse.jpg

Chevydyl, now that you explained what it is and what it does, is there a practical use for it?

I replaced the broken fluorescent light that came with my HF blast cabinet with a couple of under-cabinet LED lamps...

Hey Kizmit,

I've been thinking about this same modification, but was worried that the reflected light from all the dust in the cabinet might actually be worse with a brighter light. Have you tried it? How does it compare?

Thanks,
-brino

Why yes john, it cures my nicotine craving with style hahaha
The e-cig market is thunderous right now, being the new hit thing. Vapes stores do very well, and there are TONS OF manufacturing of mods and atomizers. The atomizer is the gold part on the top, it contains the heating coil and wick, then the juice

Let me add, I use to smoke pack and a half a day of kools, I picked up a mod box and never smoked again, and I can breathe and smell again

Back