2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is my fault. Maybe I should have posted it into the" things that move" forum.

Basically I just wanted to post something for people to see and bring back memories and comment on and have a smile on their face thinking about days gone by.

If your like me I'm hunkering down at home and my only outings are to winco for groceries and looking for any distraction I can find. I've been working on some brackets for my car for days now and I could buy a plastic one for $10. But making them gives me someth9ng to do. I don't run my cnc's enoung so this gets me into the shop for awhile.

I'll try to find things that are funny not nostalgic from now on.

I guess this is my fault. Maybe I should have posted it into the" things that move" forum.

Basically I just wanted to post something for people to see and bring back memories and comment on and have a smile on their face thinking about days gone by.

If your like me I'm hunkering down at home and my only outings are to winco for groceries and looking for any distraction I can find. I've been working on some brackets for my car for days now and I could buy a plastic one for $10. But making them gives me someth9ng to do. I don't run my cnc's enoung so this gets me into the shop for awhile.

I'll try to find things that are funny not nostalgic from now on.
alloy,

I actually enjoyed your post, just thought it was out of place. Nostalgia is good. Makes me think I have a good memory.
Maybe we could have a nostalgia forum. Or even a “Today’s Nostalgia” thread in this forum. Mods, how about it? I would start one myself, but my memory isn’t that good. ;)

Tom

IMO, one of the great qualities adding to the richness of this forum is that it is possible to stray from the strict line of discussion defined by the original post. It's more like a group of friends getting together than a business meeting, adhering to Robert's Rules of Order.

It was a sunny Sunday morning, and Todd was beginning his pre-shot routine, visualizing his upcoming shot when a voice came over the clubhouse loudspeaker - "Would the gentleman on the Ladies' tee back up to the Men's tee, please!"
Todd was still deep in his routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption. Again the announcement - "Would the MAN on the WOMEN's tee
kindly back up to the MEN's tee!"
Todd had had enough. He breaks his stance, lowers his driver back to the ground and shouts, "Would the announcer in the clubhouse kindly shut up and let me play my second shot!"

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back