Speaking of too good to be true, just ordered this. We shall see. Mike
Enter your search keyword

TOP 7.5KW 220V 10HP 34A VFD VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE INVERTER CE QUALITY

TOP 7.5KW 220V 10HP 34A VFD VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE INVERTER CE QUALITY

Item price$48.59
Quantity1
Item number183846475406
Shipping service FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery

Strange that none of the nineteen $48.59 VFD buyers have bothered to post feedback, but the 100 pieces of crystal beads for $0.16 buyer did. :cautious:
But, what the hey, what could possibly go wrong? ;)

Tom

Strange that none of the nineteen $48.59 VFD buyers have bothered to post feedback, but the 100 pieces of crystal beads for $0.16 buyer did. :cautious:

Tom
The first order was 6/13, hasn't received it yet. ;)

Has anyone received a shipment notification yet?

Its strange if this is a scam for the ad to state they only take PayPal as a payment option! I would think that would make getting their cash more difficult but then again maybe they have someone on the inside or they have a way of collecting the credit card info from paypal to use at a later date.

Maybe they collect info and later send targetted ads. That would be very clever. They got all the info.

Tom
The first order was 6/13, hasn't received it yet. ;)

Has anyone received a shipment notification yet?
That seems to be the MO of these folks. Open the account, sell small things for a year or so, then sudenly offer many items cheap, so the sales go viral. They are all based in China, so the delay offers them more time to take the money and run. I bet E-bay/ PayPal is loosing money, but since it is a small percentage of their total intake, they eat it. I would think Ebay/PayPal would have a way to detect those patterns, and alert them to watch.

That seems to be the MO of these folks. Open the account, sell small things for a year or so, then sudenly offer many items cheap, so the sales go viral. They are all based in China, so the delay offers them more time to take the money and run. I bet E-bay/ PayPal is loosing money, but since it is a small percentage of their total intake, they eat it. I would think Ebay/PayPal would have a way to detect those patterns, and alert them to watch.

I think you're right. They sell things for a few cents. Some of the buyers have very heavy volume feedback, buying several single purchase few cents items. So maybe that's a same seller. They may find a loop hole in eBay or Paypal system that "learn" and give credit to sellers who has good track record. Maybe with that, the payment to them go out a bit early and they run. I think they ship to some cheap item to an address in the US and use that tracking. Once the tracking shows delivery, they get the money. I am just guessing.

I bought a battery few weeks ago, it happened like that. They sent something to some place in the US. The seller is now gone. I got my money back though.

Interestingly, I had another cheap item, that had tracking, and was moving through the system, then when Ebay shut them down, the tracking stopped there. Leads me to wonder if some of these sellers have a way to manipulate the china post tracking site.

Time will tell. Not much to loose being covered by e-bay, and my last fortune cookie told me I would fall into a great deal. Cheers, Mike

Back