Cletus' PM-935TS-3PH Mill Log

Oh, geez, yeah, my story pales in comparison to ****** off wives... good luck!

Yeah, it's a super expensive hobby. My mill is worth 2x more than the car I drive
Well, I'm into Biomedical Support in the Caribbean and the shop's been a good profit centre for the last 10 years. Last year, I bought my CNC Plasma Cutting Table and what an investment that was, hell it paid for itself in under a month. I think the Mill will pay its way over a 6-12 month period as I have been getting by with my CNC modified Grizzly Mini-mill. I'm not worried, I've always wanted a knee-mill and I feel the time's just right. :)

Well, I was just informed it shipped. But checking the docs, I realized it shipped to the wrong address. They're hopefully correcting that now. PM has been great to work with, but it's a little annoying that they skip over some of the little customer details.
a) I asked them to install the z-axis power feed, but a week hence, only after prodding by phone, I learned that this was delaying the shipping date by another three weeks, so I cancelled that.

b) Shipping to an incorrect address, although I gave them a very specific shipping address.

c) I asked for a couple photos of the equipment before it shipped (requested by my customs broker here), this was not done.

Maybe I'm being a PITA, but I've shelled out close to US$10K on this, so I guess i'e got a right to be a bit particular.

20210810_142724.jpg

Last edited:
......been playing with the YH800-3 display on the workbench last night. Sure hope it plays nicely with the glass scales for the PM DRO, as I really like the user friendliness of this display. Got it at a great price, so I just went for it.
Disp2.jpg

.....could not resist buying it, especially at $100 on Amazon

I suspect it would be, here's the DB9 pinout for it:
Pin 1 = +5V
Pin 2 = 0V
Pin 3 = A
Pin 4 = B
Pins 5 through 9 no connection

Last edited:
Looks like my big brown box will reach my freight forwarder in Miami this Friday. It should shove off from Miami the following Thursday for a week's voyage to Trinidad...... this will be the longest couple weeks in history! :) :)

Hopefully, gone are the days for the notepad next to the mill with scribblings of dimensions. So,I just built this and it will be mounted to my mill. My AutoCAD drawings (and I draw everything) are all saved to my NAS system anyways, so I will have full access from my Tablet.

Mill Tablet Rack.jpg

Back