Cletus' PM-935TS-3PH Mill Log

....and, I'm ready for the big machine!
Cart2.jpg
Cart3.jpg

More cool stuff arrived today to support the "Milking Machine" :) (I'm loving the fine adjustment on this gauge)
Height gauge.jpg

Yup, can't wait! My Customs guy is processing the paperwork. No duty, shipping, insurance, local tax, brokerage and transport coming up to somewhere around US$1900.00..... so, just got that liberated from my account and ready and waiting! ......hoping for some change left over to put towards a Kurt DX6 :)

Yup, can't wait! My Customs guy is processing the paperwork. No duty, shipping, insurance, local tax, brokerage and transport coming up to somewhere around US$1900.00..... so, just got that liberated from my account and ready and waiting! ......hoping for some change left over to put towards a Kurt DX6 :)
I got my DX6 from all industrial. Good deal.

Very simple Leveling Base for my mill, just some channel section steel. I bought four leveling pads from PM which will be used also. Should raise the machine maybe an additional 3"
Base.jpg
pad.jpg

Here's the moving strategy:
From Garage to workshop is 50ft, via kitchen and laundry and three doorways 24" wide. Will be dragged (winched) from garage to workshop staging area via the 1st anchor point. then winched 45deg to final position via 2nd anchor point "best laid plans of men and mice!"
WINCHING STRAT.jpg

Well she arrived today, no damage, trimmingthe pallet was the hardest chore!
Here are some preliminary pics (note the blue HDPE glides I made, worked like a charm!) :

Forklift.jpg
CLB.jpg

Open Crate.jpg

Winch 1.jpg
Winch 2.jpg

kitchen.jpg
workshop.jpg

Your wife looks very understanding as your mill slides through her kitchen! LoL. Congrats on the delivery and safe move through the house to your shop. Hope you keep us updated on the rest of the setup, I'm expecting my new PM1054 around the end of this month. I hope it arrives unscathed like yours did.

Back