hand cleaners & soaps

Fast Orange, GoJo and Lava are all around here at various times for cleanup. For cutting down on skin damage and cracking, either Bag Balm or when handling electronics then IC RR lotion.

The one on the right is one of the soaps we have at work. It is real good for ground in dirt. The Orange one workes well also. They both have pumice in them. e68bb7d7d9f98b59431b332e03e104d4.jpg

e68bb7d7d9f98b59431b332e03e104d4.jpg

A friend of mine gave me this stuff to try. I gotta say that it's the best stuff I've ever used. The Orange gojo doesn't even come close. You need water with it, and a little goes a long way. You only need less than a teaspoon to get the job done. It ain't cheap. It's a gritty thick paste.
20141225_112140_zpskvpqmcsl.jpg

I'm almost out. Amazon sells it or you can buy it direct.

20141225_112140_zpskvpqmcsl.jpg

I gotta say that it's the best stuff I've ever used.

I used to use that stuff too and thought it was great until I found Coco scrub.
This is the best hand cleaner I have ever used.

coco scrub.jpg

Dawn and/or Boraxo in the house. I personally think Boraxo is one of the better good old products out there. I don't have running water in my shop so out there Goop or WD40 :)

The orange gritty stuff works ok but it dries my skin something wicked, to the point of painful cracking so I don't do that anymore.

I used that ProSoap in a friends shop, yes that's good stuff! I forgot about that, may need to get some!

I don't know if it is available in the US but I use nothing but WORX hand cleaner after being in the shop. Powdered green and environmentaly friendly.

I've used most of the stuff listed in this thread but what I buy and use is Kresto. I found out about Kresto was from an ink factory. Kresto is what they use to remove the ink from their hands. Best I've used yet!
Patrick

I use a product called "Biorange" waterless hand cleaner with fine pumice. Works well although I normally rinse it off with water.

Lately however I have been trying to prevent getting dirty in the first place by using disposable nitrile gloves. I read somewhere that some lubricants, especially used engine oil contain contaminants, can be absorbed by the skin.

David

I used to use that stuff too and thought it was great until I found Coco scrub.
This is the best hand cleaner I have ever used.
Well, if you say it's even better than prosoap, I'm just gonna have to order some. It's a little bit cheaper too. I didn't think anything could be better than pro soap, and I've used many different kinds! I'm gonna order some today!

Back