How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

This should give you a hint. :D

View attachment 49597

Ever had the 800 to Death Valley? Went down there this year with my KTM. Incredible to see- way better on a bike. Spent 10 days exploring solo with a SPOT tracker.

burnrider- for a small section of the Tillamook Forest having raging fires in the 1940's. I've rode it hard for many years. First time to Death Valley as part of desert exploration. In June, four of us are headed to Northern Nevada for a 1200 mile loop.

The first online forum community I joined I used my real name for the first couple of years. Later as I decided I needed a bit more anonymity I asked the site owner to change my username to Uncle Buck, or UB for short. I selected the handle on a whim, I loved the actor and his movies and will admit I have been likened to him more times than I would care to mention so it was just a natural fit for me. Besides, I like the handle UB, it just works for me. From then to now I have remained UB at vitrually every site/forum I have joined. Keeping the same username sometimes helps in that I find many others on different forums that I have met elsewhere. Besides, who doesn't like a good John Candy movie??

Had mine for forever, as everyone used to say I look like Howard Stern. Kind of stuck and I used it when I started a military sim gaming group years ago. Been using it ever since as Im old and its easy to remember lol

Mine is from the Greek alphabet and is a contraction of Alpha and Omega, which means the beginning and the end. It was the name of my custom cabinet company where we wanted to be involved at the planning stage and we were the last off the job. So, there you go.

This nickname was given to me when I was a kid. It´s from a popular Brazilian comics. Cascão is a boy that never taken shower.

cron135.jpg

cron135.jpg

Solo, came from me working alone on projects. Seems everybody wants help, and I end up doing their project by myself....? Which is fine. Most of the guy's at work really don't want to learn, they just want to jump on the machines and run them...SCARY! Stand back, watch, and learn. Then I have to show them all over again the next day. Sigh...

Mine is pretty simple mark is my first name knx is an abreiation of the last

Mine is from Paul Bunyan and his blue Ox. I drive a Blue FJ Cruiser and my name is Paul

PaulzOx

This is a fun thread. There's some logic to even the most odd name.

Mine is "cazclocker". The "caz" is a blending of the post office abbreviations of CA and AZ (I came from California to live in Arizona). My hobby is clock repair, so that's the last half of my screen name.

By the way, moving to Arizona has cured my rusty tool issues. As long as I don't leave them laying in the yard, they don't rust.

Back