How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

Hi folks,
Bill, you would have to be a Flyfisher man and live in Norn Iron (the north of ireland) to get that one. It is the Kellswater River a great river for Dolloghan trout and memorable to me as it is where I developed the fine art of falling in Gracefully.
All the best for now,
John.

When I was running my welding business it was called "Shade Tree Welding Services."

Hey, Spud. You can keep the handle and when you're ready to use your own name, generate a signature in your profile to finish off all your posts.

Simple. When trying to sign up with a user name for some internet based thing years ago.
Struggling to come up with a user name no one else was using.
My father flew P51's during WW2.
So, p51son

My real name is Matthew Tinker, I don't Tinker I am a Tinker! In the beginning of the Internet, I had tinker@ email addresses, but now, they've all been taken, and the ones I had no longer work, so the nearest I could get was mattinker!

Matthew TINKER

I have afriend who uses athos ( one of the other three musketeers) on another web site. thought it was different so I chose porthos for my user name on web sites.

mark shimchick

It's been a while and we have many new members. Let's hear from more of you. If you have not read the ones already please do so you may be surprised. I know I was. :lmao:

"Billy G"

Back