It's cold up here now...

This is what bums me out about this winter... Last year, we had what seemed like 14 feet of snow, and I was out plowing our yard and driveway every few days. This year, we have enough snow to cover the ground, but that is it. Nothing plowable. So, here sits my new toy with 8 hours on the clock. Nothing to do.... Grrrrrr.
PXL_20240117_012234492.jpg

This is what bums me out about this winter... Last year, we had what seemed like 14 feet of snow, and I was out plowing our yard and driveway every few days. This year, we have enough snow to cover the ground, but that is it. Nothing plowable. So, here sits my new toy with 8 hours on the clock. Nothing to do.... Grrrrrr.
View attachment 474653
well go out and play with your new toy.. act like your plowing snow... Your neighbors will leave you alone forever. :laughing:

We have 4” and still coming down. Only took about 90 minutes for that amount! South end of Niagara Falls, we were clear sky until then!
Pierre

View attachment 474653
Bring it to my place and will give it a work out. .

Got about 10" with plenty of drifts never seen before in the 25 years I've been in this place.

The roads are really icy at the moment. Even the Snap-On truck was in the ditch! Made it home and blew out the driveway of 6+ “ of snow and plow leavings as well. Time to eat supper and relax. Weekends starts now!
Pierre

Back