Mule look alike

Thanks Tod or should I say neighbour, I'd forgotten about the Terra Jet, thought they were a cool little vehicle, built way ahead of they're time. With all the side by sides now they'd probably be more popular.

Greg

When Mules Fly

Have it sanded out and hanging from the two shop cranes ready to install a coat of paint tomorrow.

IMG_1575.jpg

Greg

IMG_1575.jpg

Nice! Have you taken it for a dry run yet?

Nice! Have you taken it for a dry run yet?

Haven't tried it out yet. Wanted to paint the wheels before I mounted the tires and didn't want to clean the gun and the shop twice. It better work.

Greg

Who needs a dry run, when you have supreme confidence in your abilities. :rofl:

Installed a coat of paint today. Enamel with a hardener, finished spraying a couple of hours ago but its still tacky, haven't used this particular combination before. Hoped to be assembling tomorrow but maybe not.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

Greg

No idea why the transfer screw pic is coming through, doesn't show up in preview to delete it.

IMG_1579.jpg IMG_1580.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The paint was slow to flash but seams to have hardened up nicely. Assembly is going along well.

_MG_8055.jpg

Greg

_MG_8055.jpg

Looking good. I always wanted a mule, but never did anything about it. I use a 47 Willys CJ2A as a mule around my place. I see you're from Calabogie. We use to come up to that area, every year, to go fishing on Norcan Lake.

Back