Music to machine by .

I listen to mostly rock and blues. Gary Moore and Warren Haynes are at the top of my list.
I love guitar music also, because I play one (or try). Joe Satriani, Joe Bonamasa and Steffen Schackinger are awesome.

The latest sounds in my shop/shed are :-

Mostly Primus...

EDIT: Going through my playlists I've been listening to the past few months: Public Enemy, Rage Against the Machine, Primus, DJ Disk, Buckethead, Faith No More, anything involving Les Claypool, Soundgarden, The Residents, Megadeath and a little Rush.

Last edited:
The way a clownfish stays happy and safe in the stinging tentacles of an anemone, I am happiest when Slayer is in my speakers. On repeat.

My shop is 50 yds. from the house, but my better half buried a cable with a WIFI hub or whatever it is in my shop. So now listen to YouTube concerts and albums from my college days: Styx, .38 special, Lynyrd Skynrd, Van Halen, REO, Kansas, Sammy Hagar, Molly Hatchet, etc. For some reason some of HALO lights interfere with broadcast radio, hear a bad hum on the radio so went the internet route.

Bruce

Music!! You mean I would have to shut off the 1936-1940s Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers serials, that run 24/7 on the shop TV??

C & W the old stuff, Zydeco, Delta Blues. Favorite artists- George Jones, Merle, Willie, Clifton Chenier, Buckwheat , Etta James.

Zydeco - underappreciated in my opinion. Bruce Daigrepont, along with Chenier and (the late) Buckwheat. Daigrepont has a great website.

Three of the greatest 60's Rock albums: Blind Faith, Super Session, and The Doors - We wore the grooves out of that vinyl. Thank goodness foe re-creations.

But I'm not biased in any way.

Zydeco - underappreciated in my opinion. Bruce Daigrepont, along with Chenier and (the late) Buckwheat. Daigrepont has a great website.

Three of the greatest 60's Rock albums: Blind Faith, Super Session, and The Doors - We wore the grooves out of that vinyl. Thank goodness foe re-creations.

But I'm not biased in any way.
Thanks for the tip about Daigrepont's website, I really like Boozoo Chavas but he didn't record much.

Back