Music to machine by .

Audiobook - Music pisses me off

Wow, when I listen to an audiobook while machining, I either miss my count or I miss the story. Either way has me wishing I could jump 30 seconds back at the machine like I can with my audiobook.

I've been known to get distracted.
My wife loves music. When I get home from work the music gets turned off.
Some of the sh**t she listens to pisses me off.
35 years of true love!

I listen to my local classic rock station. I like hearing local news and events.

I listen to the same stuff I liked in high school. Not much variation for me, but who cares. I could listen to my top 50 albums on shuffle and never tire of it.

I listen to the same stuff I liked in high school. Not much variation for me, but who cares. I could listen to my top 50 albums on shuffle and never tire of it.
Introduced my 13 yr old to Parliament tonight. He went upstairs and started practicing Tear the Roof Off on his drums.

Introduced my 13 yr old to Parliament tonight. He went upstairs and started practicing Tear the Roof Off on his drums.
If he likes Parliament, I bet he'll lose his mind over Praxis. I sure did around that age.

I had that on in the car last week while driving him to school. He had been binging Buckethead and thought it seemed right up his alley.

Back