My ACRA 1440 TVS

Mark did you do a break in run, and not change oil for 100hrs?

Yes, did the break in run and did not change the oil. I changed the oil after about a year, actual run time was proabably 100-200 hours of the spindle turning. Oil showed no particles or debris.

Nice machine, Mike. Happy for you.

Have you sold your other lathe?

Regards

Thank you Mark, I am finding it difficult to access oil here now, the Mobile vendor here stopped stocking oil. If Amazon does not have it with prime shipping, it's the price plus ~140.00 for 5 gal. I cannot find Mobil 1409, or DTE 26 ultra here, and I'm not sure what other oils cross over to those. Terry the 1340GT is still for sale, it's wrapped up in the car garage.

Thank you Mark, I am finding it difficult to access oil here now, the Mobile vendor here stopped stocking oil. If Amazon does not have it with prime shipping, it's the price plus ~140.00 for 5 gal. I cannot find Mobil 1409, or DTE 26 ultra here, and I'm not sure what other oils cross over to those. Terry the 1340GT is still for sale, it's wrapped up in the car garage.
Good luck on getting it sold, Mike.

Is there a market down there? Is shipping too outrageous to expect it to sell on the mainland?

Regards

I'm offering shipping to Carson California, I have had several tire kickers, and a couple of wanabuyers, but no cash.

Love it!
The controls are just like my Colchester.
Have fun. I’m excited for you.

The electrician came today, and I was informed that I have a 3ph input machine with the Yasakawa electronics, not a single phase in to 3 phase. So the lathe was plugged into the 5 HP RPC, it runs correctly, but that is all I did. I'll need some professional guidance now. Kind of embarrassing that I did not know that, my mill was plug, and play with onboard VFD, and I assumed that this lathe was going to be the same with a VFD.

That's false.
I'm sure Mark will chime in a bit.
Wait for him but I believe you use L1 and L2 and leave L3 open.

Back