New PM-728V-T Mill

Just received my PM728 a week ago. I had a stand so I re-used that. Got the power feed also but not shown in the pic. Very quiet, smooth X,Y, & Z. Its a very nice machine.

Attachments

• PM_mill.jpg
    PM_mill.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 244
Just received my PM728 a week ago. I had a stand so I re-used that. Got the power feed also but not shown in the pic. Very quiet, smooth X,Y, & Z. Its a very nice machine.
Nice, When did you order it?

:cool: Officially jealous.
Waiting for mine.
nobog, Where did you get the mill vise speed handle?

Last edited:
Yep, that's the one! I had mine also before I had the mill. 4" is the perfect size.
I upgraded from a Sieg SX3 for the PM 728.

The mills come in batches. So the wait times won't necessarily be the same, it depends when a batch comes in and where in the que the order is, plus the delays to install options.

The Tagara vice is nice and it comes with the alignment "pins" on the bottom but the pins are about 0.500" and the slots on the mill are 0.470" (or something close) so I thought I would mill to size but they are hardened - FYI. As far as the speed handle, if I remember correctly you need a 9/16" hex - most of the listings on ebay are for 5/8" - again verify before ordering - as the 5/8" is used on the more common 6" vises.

Back