New PM 932M-PDF arrival

anyone with a 932M know what these are for?

Attachments

• PXL_20210910_230802554.jpg
    PXL_20210910_230802554.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 119
also, came with this wrench. fits nothing that I can find. too big for the drawbar nut.

Attachments

• PXL_20210910_230903695.jpg
    PXL_20210910_230903695.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 120
Yota, you are finding a lot of the same things I found. I'm going to discuss them on my other post. The two bolts and washer are for the crank handles. The big wrench fits the nuts on the headstock tilt. You'll need it to tram the mill.

Congrats and getting it set up. I found a few other minor things, so check out my other post.

Also, the Z axis lead screw being off center should not be an issue. It is supported on the upper end by the motor. As you will see it moves quite easily when you install the motor and line up the bolts. At least mine did .

this is what happens when you put body filler where a large bolt has to be tightened.
Filler has always been used on castings. I decided to sand blast a hundred year old Dobbs dovetailer. Big areas had been filled in the castings.

Filler has always been used on castings. I decided to sand blast a hundred year old Dobbs dovetailer. Big areas had been filled in the castings.
what filler did they use a hundred years ago? on cars back then they used lead. this is 2021. well, maybe not in china.

Yota, you are finding a lot of the same things I found. I'm going to discuss them on my other post. The two bolts and washer are for the crank handles. The big wrench fits the nuts on the headstock tilt. You'll need it to tram the mill.

Congrats and getting it set up. I found a few other minor things, so check out my other post.
I just went thru your post, did not see any new info on what was bothering you. is there another thread? didn't see one.

also, came with this wrench. fits nothing that I can find. too big for the drawbar nut.

Not a clue on this one. I tossed it back in the cheesy plastic box it came in. Let me know if you figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardware for the handles. The cap screws thread into the leadscrews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e6d30dc2e77945b944b6c6adabdd9703.jpg
I'm so stupid. the handle on the rt end of the table also has a small allen screw. are you using that too?

Back