OT - Counterfeit Loctite?

KBC tools & machinery sells loctite brand and in my experience they sell genuine stuff , the last bottle I ordered was Loctite 638 retaining compound which was in fact made in USA but that was 2020, by looking at the prices they charge I doubt they switched to cheaper Chinese stuff.

I have come to believe anything sold on eGay is junk. The world can do as they please...I've been screwed there. Not going back.
Where I'm really pitiful is I paid shipping for my screwing. I feel so cheap and used...
Last thing I bought on Ebay was a laptop and the seller shipped it USPS in the smallest of one of those if it fits in this box it cost XXXX. Thing had a single layer of Bubble rap around it and when it arrived the monitor was broke and the seller said its insured and USPS said it wasn't. the seller contested my bad feed back and Ebay removed it, I lost my money and Ebay lost my business.

Last thing I bought on Ebay was a laptop and the seller shipped it USPS in the smallest of one of those if it fits in this box it cost XXXX. Thing had a single layer of Bubble rap around it and when it arrived the monitor was broke and the seller said its insured and USPS said it wasn't. the seller contested my bad feed back and Ebay removed it, I lost my money and Ebay lost my business.
How long ago was this? I have contested a few items, and got my money back, including a dividing head. I simply kept on stating it is the responsibility of the seller to deliver the item as described to the buyer, in the same condition as the listing showed (functional, not broken, not damaged). eBay sided with me. My dividing head was damaged in transit (probably) but the heavy head was obviously not packaged correctly. I took a lot of pictures and sent them to eBay (and the seller).

On the other hand, I have been suckered by an item or two - but that was my own bad judgement.

How long ago was this? I have contested a few items, and got my money back, including a dividing head. I simply kept on stating it is the responsibility of the seller to deliver the item as described to the buyer, in the same condition as the listing showed (functional, not broken, not damaged). eBay sided with me. My dividing head was damaged in transit (probably) but the heavy head was obviously not packaged correctly. I took a lot of pictures and sent them to eBay (and the seller).

On the other hand, I have been suckered by an item or two - but that was my own bad judgement.
I've had good results with ebay. I ordered a Cannon lens for my son, it came in non working order, the focus ring was locked solid, and so was the telephoto. We tried it on the camera and it would not autofocus.. The seller said it was fine just use it. Ebay got involved and told me to return it to the seller, and monitored the return. Once the package arrived, I received a refund.

I also was one of the people who bought a dividing head from a scammer, he shipped it to some other location, ebay automatically refunded me.

It has been a few years ago. Ebay said he had delivered what was advertised and in good faith insured, he didn't control the USPS and it was the recipients responsibility to collect the insurance. I sent them a note from the USPS showing the item wasn't insured....

Back