Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hunch he got sidetracked before sending it off and it is still at his place. But, like you said, all we can do for now is wait a bit longer and see what happens if anything.

Just adding- If nothing else, small tools, rules,odd precision what's-its
Just make sure they work - No dull screwdrivers or chisels.......BLJHB

The gun forum I frequent has one of these going around and its tons of fun. I've gotten it twice over the course of a couple years and had a huge laugh both times. The way we did it was to have a rolling list of who's in and as people want to get it they add their name to the bottom of the list and repost it as they're interested. When they get it and send it back out they remove themselves from the top of the list. We've used a large flat rate box and even that was always a huge game of 3D tetris to get everything to fit :p Any time the box got too beat up it was replaced with a fresh box. Each person was responsible for getting their address to the person before them. People who didn't get their info out in time were skipped but could cut back in later in line. After you got the box you could add yourself back in at the bottom of the list if you wanted.

Assuming everyone who posted wants in the current list is:

Autonoz
4Gsr
JpFabricator
Brosephus
SuKi
TerryWerm
Andy Rafferty
Brino
Kingmt01
Roadkillbobb
KVT
Ogberi
Bill Gruby
ChurchJW
John Hasler
George Wilson
Edit: PrecisionMarine goes here because I took too long writing my reply
TIGL

Really hope this happens it's always a blast
I presume I will be included in the Golden Book; putting together a good
selection of important to Someone prize junck........BLJHB

I thought there was an excel file to add your name to. I know I added mine to it.

The link to the spread sheet is in the first post. If you can't add your name I will add it later today.

Well, Suki has had the thing for over a month now. I do not wish to sound negative about it, but maybe it is time to ask one of the moderators to send him an email on this, as he obviously hasn't been logging in here at all. His last login still shows as 6/27/15. I just hope that nothing terrible has befallen him.

Wait a minute - there is another way to contact him. Bosephus sent the box to Suki and had his address in order to send it, and maybe still has the address. I will contact Bosephus and find out.

That's a great idea. I also hope nothing bad has happened.

No the box bypassed bosephus due to his leave of absence. I could not get in touch with him, so between me and Autonos we decided to sent it straight to suki. I will pm you (terry werm) his adress.
My wife mailed it on a monday and it showed delivered on the following wednesday.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back