Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I am the only Canadian who chimed in!

Tacked my name on the list where I won't be confused as a participant.
--> So down the road I am not forgotten, will stand by for now. :(

I used google docs. I am not sure why you can not edit the doc. Maybe on a PC you can if you have one. If not, I will add your info if you give it to me.
Since about the only time I'm on a PC is at wrok & they don't allow me access to anywhere I can upload files I'll give you the info. When trying from my phone using Google Docs, I touch the edit button & it says I don't have a way of opening this type of file. I can read it but not edit it.

I have a Harbor Freight vertical knee mill item#40939, Grizzly 14 X 40 Gunsmith's Gearhead Lathe G0709, & building a foundry.

Since about the only time I'm on a PC is at wrok & they don't allow me access to anywhere I can upload files I'll give you the info. When trying from my phone using Google Docs, I touch the edit button & it says I don't have a way of opening this type of file. I can read it but not edit it.

I have a Harbor Freight vertical knee mill item#40939, Grizzly 14 X 40 Gunsmith's Gearhead Lathe G0709, & building a foundry.
Ok I will add it for you

Important posts for this thread. #54 and #55. They contain rules and link to the spreadsheet. Remember the list is the order of delivery. The further you are down the list, the longer it will be before you receive the box. The faster the turn arounds by members who recieve it determines how fast this will actually go.

Important posts for this thread. #54 and #55. They contain rules and link to the spreadsheet. Remember the list is the order of delivery. The further you are down the list, the longer it will be before you receive the box. The faster the turn arounds by members who recieve it determines how fast this will actually go.

You might want to edit the first post & add the rules & the link to the list there to make it easier to find.

Are you able to edit any post? I had several post in before I was allowed to edit any of them. A mod should be able to edit it for you tho. Once things get going maybe we can move everything to a new thread & clean it up a bit.

One of my biggest grips when first starting here was that I couldn't edit post.

I would but it won't let me edit my first post

Are you able to edit any post? I had several post in before I was allowed to edit any of them. A mod should be able to edit it for you tho. Once things get going maybe we can move everything to a new thread & clean it up a bit.

One of my biggest grips when first starting here was that I couldn't edit post.

Starting a new thread is the best idea. This thread is a bit cluttered, and a new one could be reserved to handle the business of moving the goodies around. The mods will be happy to help you out when needed with editing, just let us know what's needed.

I'd stick with this one till we actually get it moving or at least have the new thread locked until then. I'm staff on another fourm & when I make post I researve the first or couple of replys of the new thread to edit & offer explations of changes in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back