Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the truth?!
The box is currently on my workbench... I hopefully will have time to thoroughly go through it Monday. There is a lot of stuff there, and I'm not sure what some of it is.

-Bear
That is one thing with the box, as a beginner, we see all kinds of stuff we do not know what is, or how it would be used in metal working. But it is fun to look through and try to figure some of them out.[/QUOTE]

20180305_092445.jpg

This is what I took out of the box... I had to re-pack it 5 or 6 times to get what I put back in the box situated so the lid would go on...

I will have the box shipped out to its next destination tomorrow morning.

Please add me back to the bottom of the list also...

-Bear

Is that a home made v-block? You got a nice score there. Cant wait for my turn.

I don't know if it is homemade or not, but it looked like it may be pretty handy to have, so I kept it. There was a few more things that I considered keeping, but decided not to be too selfish... lol.

-Bear

What the hell are you going to do with that 12" brazed carbide drill? I have way to many of those 1/8"-27 taps.

Last edited:
I was wondering what that was (newbie alert).

I only saw the picture bc i havent gotten the box yet. Im excited for it though.

What the hell are you going to do with that 12" brazed carbide drill? I have way to many of those 1/8"-27 taps.

Drill holes... lol...

I honestly don't know... but I've never used one like it before, so I thought I would try it... just for the experience... if I ever need one that size...

-Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back