Pass Around 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely take all three. You’ll have a spare. Long list coming up so lots of sharing to be had. Nice haul!

@Cadillac is next up on the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember it’s not what or how much you take. It’s replacing it with a honest value of part or tools. Take want you want or need that’s the purpose. And have fun will doing so.

Definitely take all three. You’ll have a spare. Long list coming up so lots of sharing to be had. Nice haul!

@Cadillac is next up on the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is the list available somewhere or will you be letting us know one by one where it is going next?

Sorry for the hold up. The post office has been out of boxes at night and i have been going into to work early that i dont catch them. It is boxed ip and going to be sent out tmr morning.

The eagle landed after a very kind neighbor backed up his suburban practically to my garage door. Monday just after dinner was sitting around and I notice someone backing into the drive which doesn’t happen and backing up all the way to the garage door like he’s dropping something off. I wasn’t expecting anyone so I put on my shoes and went to investigate. Older gent gets out and starts explaining that he’s a street over (behind me) and he got a package for me by mistake?? Then he said it’s really heavy. I knew exactly what it was and started thanking him and told him I was expecting that.
I unloaded from his car and thanked him about a hundred times. I unboxed the box and man she’s showing some mileage. Last time I saw it I wanna say it was just made that year. Shes been alittle man handled over the miles.
I went through the box and added a whole bunch of stuff hopefully you all will have use for. Was a joy to participate in this I love it and would like a second go at it if I can find the list?? Or do you just sign up again?? As soon as I find out who’s next I’ll pm you. FB23A2FA-0CCA-46C9-8F0C-B6CB4668F6A7.jpeg

The 2022 list is here:

Thanks to your kind neighbor, the long suffering Pass Around Box didn't disappear for good.

Yes thats why I thanked him so much. If you wanna read about how good my post office is google mt. Greenwood post office in Illinois. Just terrible! Thank you on the link PM sent.

I contacted next recipient and he said he would likely miss the delivery due to being out of town. He said it would be OK to trade places with next one on list. So, I will switch numbers 6 & 7, and let 7 know to send to 6 next.

Hope everyone is OK with this in the interest of moving it along.

Aaron

Last edited:
I contacted next recipient and he said he would likely miss the delivery due to being out of town. He said it would be OK to trade places with next one on list. So, I will switch numbers 6 & 7, and let 7 know to send to 6 next.

Hope everyone is OK with this in the interest of moving it along.

Aaron
Nice audible call. I'll update the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back