Please Help Mark Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money is going to Mark directly to pay his debt.
Not one dime is going to any of us.
This account is a general admin account that any of the staff can utilize.
We use it when we wish to remain anonymous in something we are doing.

All of the staff here agree that helping Mark is what we want and need to do.
We don't need to take credit for it. It is, in our opinion, the right thing to do.
Thanks for the clarification. I love this forum! Money has been sent via Pay Pal "In partial compensation for (his) inspiring posts..".
Bill

$$ sent 12/30/17 @ 11:45 pst

looking forward to your continued presence here on the forums and your amazing projects!

Mark,
Your projects are a paradigm of old world craftsmanship. Your equipment is first class. It would be a crying shame to see you lose it all. I have learned a lot from you and have been inspired by you. When I was in the same predicament as you and like you through no fault of my own, my friends and family helped me out and I got through it. I lost everything I owned and had to start over again. If this can be prevented in your case it would be a wonderful thing. I'm pulling for you.

Roy

Mark thank you for the update. I have sent you something. I wish the Canadian dollar was better, but hope that every amount gets you closer to freedom.

Sincerely,

David

The debt in question is almost $7500. So far the total received is over halfway there.

To those who have helped I am extremely grateful and hope I can return the generosity somehow.
I think your contributions / projects have already returned much of that.
Sending later when I get out of the shop.. Today is woodworking day.

A little something was send to Mark.
I wish I could send more but the whole country (and everyone lives in) ... have seen better days.
Petros from Greece

Done and done!! I basically lurk...gleaning bits of knowledge along the way from folks way more knowable about machining than I...Hoping this puts a brighter light on the coming year for Mark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back