Please Help Mark Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
received the following in an email

After 17 years together, Mark's girlfriend left him with all her medical bills, and he is going into bankruptcy. His shop, along with all of the machines and tools, is going to be sold. Needless to say, he is depressed and distraught. Mark has been a very active member of our forum since 2014.
We are asking all of our members to help Mark avoid losing everything. Please send Mark whatever you can at his PayPal address: markfrazier16137@yahoo.com , or if you prefer, we will get you his home address, so that he can pay off his loan and avoid bankruptcy and loss of his shop.
We appreciate your generosity to help Mark.
God bless you.
The Staff at The Hobby-Machinist
Unsubscribe from mailing list: http://www.hobby-machinist.com/email-stop/46068/mailing-list?c=9a6412116286e05ec33f8627a2d7e1db
-----------------------------
Visit The Hobby-Machinist Forums: http://www.hobby-machinist.com/

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I cut and pasted Mark's yahoo.com address into my PayPal payment account to give a donation and PayPal immediately indicated that this was NOT a valid address. I checked the several times and it was entered correctly. Can anyone tell my what I am doing wrong or what the problem might otherwise be?

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I cut and pasted Mark's yahoo.com address into my PayPal payment account to give a donation and PayPal immediately indicated that this was NOT a valid address. I checked the several times and it was entered correctly. Can anyone tell my what I am doing wrong or what the problem might otherwise be?
Not sure. It worked for me?

Mark I'm so very sorry im unable to help , my only income is just over a thousand dollars a month on disability. My wife's part time feeds us. The hard part is my bills are piling up too. But they'll get there money $20. A month. Ill be praying at minimum for your outcome to reach and exceed the amount to cover extras .

Mark I'm so very sorry im unable to help , my only income is just over a thousand dollars a month on disability. My wife's part time feeds us. The hard part is my bills are piling up too. But they'll get there money $20. A month. Ill be praying at minimum for your outcome to reach and exceed the amount to cover extras .
Don't worry about it. I appreciate your caring.

$ sent via PP.

Note- Mark’s email address is in the original request.

Go back and delete the “send to: “ part that magically appears in PP email line when you cut and past. Leave only the actual email. Then it will work.

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back