PM-1660TL

Is this the seller that resells returned items at a discount?
Joe

Is this the seller that resells returned items at a discount?
Joe

That would explain the lack of packaging. Advertised a NIB, I would expect factory packaging.

This place is shady. They don’t answer the phone, and the “voicemail box is unattended”.

They have yet to respond to my emails...

I would have to say if you don't buy something from an authorized Aloris dealer you are on your own.
This applies to anything you buy.

Joe
That is my takeaway from this, as well. Here is the eBay listing which includes my negative feedback:

I should have bought from Ajax, Amazon or Aloris, but I tried to save $72 and look how it turned out.

Hopefully the Seller or PayPal will make it right.

Last edited:
That is my takeaway from this, as well. Here is the eBay listing which includes my negative feedback:

I should have bought from Ajax, Amazon or Aloris, but I tried to save $72 and look how it turned out.

Hopefully the Seller or PayPal will make it right.

I'm hoping that PayPal will make it right for you. Especially when you tell them the seller is non-responsive to calls and emails. eBay needs to be contacted also, and they may even ban the seller. When buying high-dollar stuff on eBay, I too look for authorized dealers. Hope this turns out OK. :)

I have been mounting drop-in anchor bolts to relocate machines in the garage.

Here are the female threads ready for the PM-1030V stand:
5DB0F90F-9193-4884-A882-DB81B79E3F92.jpeg

E-bay has been great to me when I have a seller that sends me the wrong stuff. If the seller plays MIA then E-bay will take the initiative and email me a return label to print off and send it back. Once the tracking number shows it has arrived E-bay sends me a refund. This has happened about 5 times in the last few years. Hopefully your refund will be just as quick.

E-bay has been great to me when I have a seller that sends me the wrong stuff. If the seller plays MIA then E-bay will take the initiative and email me a return label to print off and send it back. Once the tracking number shows it has arrived E-bay sends me a refund. This has happened about 5 times in the last few years. Hopefully your refund will be just as quick.
Was it for something expensive? The Seller still has not responded to multiple messages. It might come down to PayPal.

In any case, I won’t be making any more large purchases on eBay anymore.

Back