POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Make sure you get the tires clocked so that all four valve stems are oriented the same.
I just replaced my windshield wiper brakes.I found a great DIY video on YouTube

Use an old refrigerant recycling machine to suck out the Winter air and store it in empty Freon canisters. Pump it back in next Winter. Keep a supply of Summer air the same way, so you can swap without wasting any air that is uncontaminated by excess CO2.

Been cleaning up the basement for a new heater (I know I keep telling you :rolleyes: ).. gotta get rid of things.. I just couldn't get rid of this shelf it was my dads. I cut it apart to reuse it. Made it the size I needed, made some drawers and now have a place to keep the surface grinder stuff. It's rough, not fine work, but it fits the bill. The drawer components came from another piece I stripped down a few years ago. Like I said I collect things... :rolleyes:, time to start using them before I leave this earth. Or get rid of them. The space under is narrow.. Oh, the handles were also collected from a freecycle or garage sale.. Not sure don't remember.

PXL_20240413_195913676.jpg
PXL_20240413_200602944.jpgPXL_20240413_195931727.jpg

Cleaning up here also after cutting grass . Re-arranged a few things and got the larger Kennedy ready for Craigslist . :encourage: Good news is I sold something on Fleapay . Of course I bought 3 things . :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_1230.JPG
    IMG_1230.JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    454.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    440.6 KB · Views: 15
Gonna cut more grass today and swap the winter air out of all the tires for summer air . ;) Anyone know the procedure for disposing winter air safely
In California we have a special truck that comes around every 3 months. They suck out the old air, heat it up and send it to the capitol.
Oops, I thinks that may be political.
I didn't say anything.
Politicians all over the world are known to be a bit windy :)

Back