I spent some time this weekend working on a tail stock for my 9A. I did some trading for a Boxford tail stock that needed some repair. The camshaft and handle was missing and the end of the screw was pretty chewed up. I made the repairs and mounted it on the bed. Dialing it in will have to wait until I'm done with the bench so I can level it out. I took a cut the way it sits and it was off by 0.003 front to back. I can't seem to upload photos today. It says the file is too big for the server. Never had that happen before.I started working on a lathe bench this weekend. I have a SB model A that has been sitting on a skid since I got it a long time ago. I bought it thinking it was a parts machine, but after playing around with it I found out that it's a decent lathe. It needs a bench and a tail stock. I'll find the tail stock. I decided after digging around that I had enough material to piece together a bench. I had 2 pieces of 1/4 plate, some short pieces of square tube, some angle and a pile of drawers left over from some Lyon shelving. I got a lot of it cut up and tacked together. Unfortunately my tig welder refused to work. All I get is a high frequency spark. So I rolled out the old Lincoln stick welder. The challenge is ending up with something that is halfway square and straight. That and finding the time to finish it now that I started.