Problem with pm932m quickly resolved by Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is the person who buys a cheap(er) Chinese machine and expects it to be the same quality level of the Taiwan machine. And then complains loudly/cries when it isn't. And it's all your fault Matt... ;)

Hope you have a better day today, and thanks for the explanation.
Are you kidding me cries loudly it doesn't matter where the machine comes from without being able to tighten a collet it's a 2000 dollar pile of metal that is essentially the main function of the machine I have been more than nice waiting on this part this has been going on for over a month and I have been more than understanding I don't expect it to be a Bridgeport but it should do it's main function which is hold a freaking endmill

You may want to re read what I wrote. I never said one time you lied. I never said you were wrong. I agreed you waited longer than you should have.

Once it took a while I was trying to come up with ideas. Post whatever you want but it’s all just what was said.

I have no problem with you expecting it to be right. It should have been. You are absolutely right. And I wish it was.

If it’s because I said I want it back I do want to see what’s not right in the spindle. So I can try to avoid that happening again.

I have no problem. I get it you are frustrated. I am too that it took a mo the to get you the parts.

Don’t take my reply as a problem with you. I was more agreeing with you that it was a problem and shouldn’t have taken that long but it did.

Like I said I do not disagree it should have been right from the beginning. And I wish it was.

You know this would have been ten times easier with a phone call instead of emailing back and forth. was never even told my part had to come from the factory until a week went by and I asked where my part was and was told what do you mean it's only been a week it'll be another 7 to 10 days. again would have been easier with a simple phone call telling me what was going on I even have Greg my number more than once and said to call me anytime im sorry I still deal with customers face to face or over the phone so stuff like this is avoided

Sounds like a solid effort to me....**** happens.

Is the labor covered under the warranty? Is this a user replaceable part?

We have had issues with our suppliers and customers, whether domestic or overseas, and it is crazy how things work out and how long it can take. One time it took over 6 months just to get a correction on their supplied drawing! Naturally they want the parts right away, after waiting for 6 months! Oh well, one of the reasons I got out of wholesale/retail sales 20 years ago and got into production. No phones!

Umahunter I feel bad for you and I am sure everyone on this forum feels the same. Even Matt. I' ve never purchased a thing from Matt at Precision Matthews. I truly believe they try at P.M. Almost, but came across a deal I Couldn t refuse. It s a hard place to be in for both of you. Especially when it isn t in just the two of you involved here. I hope in time things get ,resolved and a start to a relationship and one day you both can reflect and be on the other side. I am sure I would be frustrated as well so don t worry about how you feel. Again good,luck to both of you!!!

I've bought my vice and was very happy mill was biggest purchase I searched around and liked the pm mill I purchased the mill got it all set up before my double back surgery plan was to use it as a source for extra income since I work for myself and had to save up to cover my bills while off I could still do small stuff to bring in extra income on the mill and lathe thing that screwed me was one i sold my other mill like 2 days before this happened and 2 nothing at all to do with any of this I found a tennis ball sized tumor under my labs leg that was cancerous so he had to have 2 mris and emergency leg amputation surgery to save his life and get everything as you imagine it wasn't planned a cost a pretty penny and without a mill I lost money I could have made while off my regular job none of this is Matt s fault but this is where I'm coming from
20180508_143542.jpg

20180418_132137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back