Soon to be a PM-935T-S owner

Here you go... More detailed info and pricing for the 935 S and V models.

Ray

(See PDF attachment)

View attachment 61855

Thanks for posting that information Ray. It cleared up a lot of questions. Quill downfeed is pretty important on my shopping list. Pretty impressive to see it on these machines. Are the new machines painted where the head is the same color as the body? I know it's only aesthetics but that would drive me crazy! Hehehehehe

But look at the bright side, they're painted a light color so it's easy to re-do the paint without needing second coats :LOL:.

Honestly though, fancy epoxy and paint is very costly but I do agree, it makes a machine look pretty nice...

Ray

Thanks for posting that information Ray. It cleared up a lot of questions. Quill downfeed is pretty important on my shopping list. Pretty impressive to see it on these machines. Are the new machines painted where the head is the same color as the body? I know it's only aesthetics but that would drive me crazy! Hehehehehe

But look at the bright side, they're painted a light color so it's easy to re-do the paint without needing second coats :LOL:.

Honestly though, fancy epoxy and paint is very costly but I do agree, it makes a machine look pretty nice...

Ray

I was referring to the black heads in the other pictures. I can deal with the off white cream color. Just that black head on there looks like something cobbled together... The other photos I seen look pretty nice.....

935.jpg

Here is what it looks like.

Rick

935.jpg

Hey Guys,
Don't worry, Ray is right, for the 935T Mills, I have some machines here already, just 2 left (But sold already), one to B.C. that we finished up the paperwork for customs so will be on the way, and then one going to TX that we are holding until they are ready for it.

I have another shipment of them coming about the first week of November, 24 machines, with a few left of each model.

We are packed full right now, about 200-300 machines in stock, from new 10x20 lathes, to 1640 Lathes, and everything in between.

That is mine, heading to it's new home in BC! I will post a picture of it when I wrestle it into my shop. I am in the unfortunate (or fortunate) position of having no room left when that arrives!

Hey Guys,
Don't worry, Ray is right, for the 935T Mills, I have some machines here already, just 2 left (But sold already), one to B.C. that we finished up the paperwork for customs so will be on the way, and then one going to TX that we are holding until they are ready for it.

I have another shipment of them coming about the first week of November, 24 machines, with a few left of each model.

We are packed full right now, about 200-300 machines in stock, from new 10x20 lathes, to 1640 Lathes, and everything in between.

No, I am just a new customer of Matt. I have one on order. Should be here end of the month.

This style of machine always reminded me of the "Alien". Someone with enough artistic ability could probably paint one and make it look just like the "Alien".

FYI: The specs and components on this machine are really darn nice. Oh how I wish I had more space...

Ray

This photo was posted by Matt with Precision Matthews on the first page of this thread.
This is what I. Hoped they looked like!

View attachment 62040
Rick, do you work for Matt or own one of these machines?
I think I might be experiencing machine lust! Hehehehehe

No, I am just a new customer of Matt. I have one on order. Should be here end of the month.

Awsome!! You Tim and Sparky have got to be pretty pumped. I've been looking for more than 4 years now! Everyone says "don't get in no big hurry". Screw that! I'm ready to carve on some metal! Sick of looking at over priced worn out pieces of crap!

My shop is not ready yet anyway but will be finished in about a month. Some insulation, liner panels and finish the wiring..... If I can't find the mill I want I might buy the 932 for now but really would like one of the 935s. Maybe that will keep me occupied for now...

pretty excited for you guys! Are you hobbiest? Machine shop? Specific hobby?
Matt sure seems to fill the needs for the home shop guys.... Eventually will want a bigger lathe as well...

Back