What Did You Buy Today?

That's a haul, but I'm more jealous of the guy who can squat all the way down on the bed rail. That's just plain showing off..... :)

Let me know if you want to get rid of one of those bigger plates looks to be in better condition than mine.

That's a haul, but I'm more jealous of the guy who can squat all the way down on the bed rail. That's just plain showing off..... :)
Thank you.
I'm sitting here pretty worn out wondering if there is enough Advil in East TN to take care of the aches and pains. :grin:
We finally have it all unloaded and on dollies.
Next time around when I think to myself that 'I can do this' would someone please slap some sense back into me?

Last edited:
Looks to be in good shape. 68, is that a propane conversion?

I believe it was some sort of an epoxy/fiberglass wrap. Sorry I don't know the type or composition.
Something to keep them 'protected' while getting banged about.
When I was scuba diving more actively it was fairly common to have lead weights coated with rubber (think plasti-dip). Anything that encapsulates the lead would reduce the risk of breathing lead oxide dust, although if you're not gonna use it I'm sure you could find someone that would pay quite a bit for it as lead is getting harder to come by (at least out here).

Back