What Did You Buy Today?

Durn! Very nice looking sander and base ... and a well organized and clean looking shop! Way too nice a floor to litter up with sanding grit. I can vaguely see a vacuum dust collection system in your future :)

I responded to a Craigslist ad and bought a "new" table saw. My current saw, a Ryobi BT3000, is still working, and a very nice saw. But I decided to upgrade to a cast iron table, etc. The seller was kind enough to help me load (in the Arizona noonday sun and something like 113º). I plan to put my Ryobi up on Craigslist soon.
Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 3.59.34 PM.jpg

I responded to a Craigslist ad and bought a "new" table saw. My current saw, a Ryobi BT3000, is still working, and a very nice saw. But I decided to upgrade to a cast iron table, etc. The seller was kind enough to help me load (in the Arizona noonday sun and something like 113º). I plan to put my Ryobi up on Craigslist soon.
View attachment 369078
Hman...
That is the exact same saw that I have except for the router lift. It has built a lot of furniture along with cabinets and trim for two houses. It has been flawless since I purchased it in 2007.

Back