What Did You Buy Today?

$690 including help loading and filling a friends truck up with gas.
Wow. That’s a whole lot of stock you got there. To purchase that at today’s (even pre world gone mad) prices $$$
Guess it depends what it cost all in to your house. And if you will have use for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the 205ic. Look forward to impressions. When I bought my welder I wend with a Miller Multi 215. Wont do aluminum without a spool gun, so I will need a dedicated TIG if I ever need to. Would have loved to have gotten an AC/DC Multiprocess, but they were about $1000 or so more at the time.
It's the Rebel 205ic

My new compressor turned up.
6DD906B3-0A74-478F-BB7C-6A5FE119BA17.jpeg
No, it’s not silent. But at 60db, it’s damn quiet. Much more than my old Stanley branded upright I had. It came with a hearing warning as it’s rated at 99db. I built an enclosure for it to try and quieten it down, but it was still loud enough to make me jump when it’s suddenly kicked on. This takes up less room (no big bulky box with sound dampening foam to deal with) so I’ve gained some space

the old compressor has been relegated to become an auxiliary receiver for my garage compressor. It’ll double my capacity, and make running the hydraulic press a bit easier.

Well nothing spectacular. Was at one of the local antique shops and found this Enco dial caliper at a good price. After some clean up I've found it's quite accurate across the ranges I've checked so far and repeats very well also. Only problem is that one of the screws holding the bracket on the end is missing. Does anyone know what size these are? Thanks in advance.
HM_Post.jpg

Ok, yeah, I know I'm on vacation, but...

I found this at a yard sale in Cedaredge Colorado...

20210619_115148.jpg

20210619_115207.jpg

... for $5...! And it works! Lol...

I've never seen one like this... any ideas how old it may be?

-Bear

A friend of mine got a Dremel for his birthday 7th or 8th grade (1980-ish). I think it was similar to that one, but you know 40 years ago so...

View attachment 369600

View attachment 369601

-Bear

View attachment 369600

View attachment 369601

-Bear
about 1977 link has manual http://www.vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=20650

Back