What Did You Buy Today?

Ordered this 10 days ago through Northern Tool and was able to get the Veteran discount on it and the 3 yr warranty pkg.
7.5 hp 2 stage 80 gallon tank 220 single phase.
Will be shipped to my nearest store in Davenport.
Date unknow for now though.
Meanwhile I will have to get a spot ready for it.

View attachment 383246
You will like your Quincy. I have the 60 gallon 2 stage. Works great. A lot quieter than what I had before.

There's some aluminum chips down in the chip pan right now. I just like to tidy up afterward.
that will change. once you do quite a bit of work with it, no matter how clean you try to be, it will show the wear.
But that's just PATINA to those that like to name it...:rolleyes:

I also have the 60 gallon 2 stage unit. :beer mugs:
Been thinking on this for some time now as the 40+ year old unit I now use has been sounding kind of suspect as of late and taking forever to air up.
Finally had a chance to stop by one of their stores (Rochester, MN) last weekend and actually see one 1st hand as they were the only location that actually had one in stock in this area.
Was pleased to learn they honored the Vet discount as I was rather concerned they wouldn't for an out of state buyer.
Said they could order for me and have it shipped to my nearest store which is Davenport and about 1-1/2 hrs away.
So now I have a Discover bill to pay!! GRRRR!!
Less the 1% cash back BTW!!
Was informed several days ago it's being shipped from the vendor so all I have to do now is wait. No tracking info available yet though,

I've had my Quincy for about 6 months. It is by far and away the nicest compressor I've ever used. Keeps up with everything with room to spare, and runs quiet, decibels somewhere in the mid-high 60's (my old upright was over 85 decibels). You're in for a treat, @finsruskw.

Back