What Did You Buy Today?

Ah yes, the Harem. It's good to be the Caliph. Nice little lathe. Mike

Came across this Heinrich vise in my local restore. It is in good condition and I think it will be a good addition. Seems rather large on the dp 220 table.
45bfed476b8f5fdf08ff4141565f47ea.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 8 V 5G UW using Tapatalk

Put a down payment (deposit) on my next shadow. Saddie dropped dead on me a couple of weeks ago. Life just doesn't seem right without a dog.
Only 4 weeks old, so have a few weeks till she comes home.
$_1.JPG

Greg

Purchased on a whim off C.L., showed up yesterday
Angle plate is an Anton 443-1
Jacks and a Mitutoyo DI 2358-50 that is sticky
No idea what the hairpin look alike part is for?
anyone know?

Attachments

• DSCN8855.JPG
    DSCN8855.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • DSCN8850.JPG
    DSCN8850.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
I need to find who recommended that I buy these Starrett tap wrenches... these are beautifully made... I like them a lot! Got them in three sizes... The rotary table arrived... The dial is not that intuitive... I need to figure out how to read it (came with index plates... the plates, after cleaning, are in that bag with the blue paper towel); Also got some diamond and regular small files; the foot pedal for the portable bandsaw project; some green belt for the pulley belt for the sewing machine project...

IMG_3191.jpeg

But those tap wrenches man, wow, they feel so good to hold... Thank you for the recommendation!!

Put a down payment (deposit) on my next shadow. Saddie dropped dead on me a couple of weeks ago. Life just doesn't seem right without a dog.
View attachment 384608

Greg
I'm so sorry Greg. She was a beautiful dog the way she shadowed you and rode with you everywhere. While I only knew her from pictures and your descriptions, I got a feeling for her. Tears in Heaven..

That's a cute little furball. small paws...

View attachment 384608

Greg
I'm really sorry to hear about your dog, but it looks like you've found a lovely new friend!

we fostered and then adopted this little pest
pepper.JPG
"helping" me teach statistics to my Genetics students
Pepper 14.JPG
Pepper 8.JPG

Back