What Did You Buy Today?

wow you suck...
A wells index.. nice mill.
And a 14" Grizz...
Now you have to feed the habit...

The owner of the machine shop had a few other machines for sale; surface grinders, more lathes of different vintage, another small mill, and one machine that I have no idea what it is for.... I was in a hurry so did not ask about it... just took a photo and when I go back to return all the pallets and lumber I borrowed from him, I will ask about those...

Here, this is the one I had no clue what it was/is...

IMG_3763.jpegIMG_3764.jpeg

The owner of the machine shop had a few other machines for sale; surface grinders, more lathes of different vintage, another small mill, and one machine that I have no idea what it is for.... I was in a hurry so did not ask about it... just took a photo and when I go back to return all the pallets and lumber I borrowed from him, I will ask about those...

Here, this is the one I had no clue what it was/is...

View attachment 389597View attachment 389596
thats an atlas horizontal mill... a small benchtop unit. They are in demand again.. Not as much as the little shaper.. but still in demand for home hobbyists. Looks in good condition...

this is the one I had no clue what it was/is...
thats an atlas horizontal mill..
And with the original vise, no less. The overarm has been modified (or replaced with a modified one) to accept larger diameter cutters by the looks of it but otherwise it does look in decent shape. Power feed on the table is there too.

-frank

WOW wachuko you do suck!​

Congrats on the new additions.
The horizontal mill would be a great addition! Just saying! hehe

Back