What Did You Buy Today?

wachuko, that leaves the credit cards open, if they're maxed out raise the limit....:grin:

I found a protractor at a good price. Chinese, but for less than I paid for a similar device 20 odd years ago. $5.50. plus shipping, one of those finds where shipping cost more than the item. It appears to be new in package, if ever used it was slight and returned to the package. I didn't need it, I already have one. But it was at a good price. Only thing I can find is the foam padding is missing. My Christmas present to me, I guess.
1640339615950.png

The owner of the machine shop had a few other machines for sale; surface grinders, more lathes of different vintage, another small mill, and one machine that I have no idea what it is for.... I was in a hurry so did not ask about it... just took a photo and when I go back to return all the pallets and lumber I borrowed from him, I will ask about those...

Here, this is the one I had no clue what it was/is...

View attachment 389597View attachment 389596
That's a Atlas Horizontal , actually well made machines :encourage: Opps, Woodchucker beat me to it:<)

Vyper Elevated Steel Max Chair. Awesome Christmas gift. Truly more of a want than a need and likely would not buy it for myself, so Christmas was a great reason to ask for one. I have seen these Vyper chairs advertised for a while and really did need a better chair in my shop. Could not be happier, the fit and finish is everything I hoped for. This chair is super sturdy and comfortable.

Vyper Elevated Steel Max Chair. Awesome Christmas gift. Truly more of a want than a need and likely would not buy it for myself, so Christmas was a great reason to ask for one. I have seen these Vyper chairs advertised for a while and really did need a better chair in my shop. Could not be happier, the fit and finish is everything I hoped for. This chair is super sturdy and comfortable.

nice but holy cow $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah I know. Hard to get past that for sure. Thank goodness for Christmas splurging once in a while.
I could by a Hermann Miller Aeron chair for that price on ebay...
I don't think I would buy a chair like that...

But enjoy it.. glad you supported them, and hope you do enjoy it. It does look like a good chair.

Back