What Did You Buy Today?

I thought cold saw blades were carbide for long wear? No?
I've got an old Italian made cold saw that came with steel blades. Two speed motor that I use the "low" for steel. I use WD40 manually on aluminum. Machine has a working flood coolant system but I don't like the mess. The saw blade turns quite slowly and produces almost no heat. The cut is much faster than my 4x6 bandsaw & much smoother.

Attachments

• Front in progress see name.JPG
    Front in progress see name.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 25
Well I lost a $100.00 today, but picked up some goodies in the deal.... End mill, center drills, rotary table, mill attachment hardware, cutting oil.. Free cart and fire extinguisher too.
IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_3180.jpegIMG_3182.jpeg
IMG_3176.jpegIMG_3177.jpegIMG_3179.jpegIMG_3178.jpegIMG_3183.jpegIMG_3185.jpegIMG_3184.jpegIMG_3186.jpeg

Last edited:
yep, I'm still smiling. My buddy bought about $1500 +/- worth of end mills, a large percentage of them still had the candy protection on the cutting surface, keyway cutter, and other ... for $90.00 -- all good US made -- it was a good haul for him and I
Where the heck is that “You suck” emoji!!!

Ah, found it! :p

C0C5623E-3D62-4FF5-AD40-9322E708BE97.jpeg

yep, I'm still smiling. My buddy bought about $1500 +/- worth of end mills, a large percentage of them still had the candy protection on the cutting surface, keyway cutter, and other ... for $90.00 -- all good US made -- it was a good haul for him and I
And what are you going to do with all those drill bushings? Lots and lots of drill bushings...
:you suck:
edit: where'd it come from that its all rusted? you are in AZ.. there shouldn't be rust.

All those drill bushing were part of the package. Got a bunch of harden steel dowels/pins of varying sizes and lengths as well

I have no need for ALL of them, so I will pass some of them along to others. Yeah, got to love it rust shows up everywhere even in the desert.

Back