What Did You Buy Today?

WobblyHand

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I hear you but there are ways to pack pretty much anything to survive the journey.
The shipper didn't pack it properly. I've had that happen to me. Zoro dropped a Starrett 91B tap wrench into a 3x8x11 box. No packing material. By the time it got to me, there was a hole in the box. No tap wrench, just a Starrett box. I called up Zoro, showed them pictures and told them it was improperly packed. My new wrench showed up in a few days. It was only slightly better packed. Shipper is taking a calculated risk of spending little or nothing on packing vs. payout for damaged or missing material. Call the shipper. Make them fix the problem. They should send you another one. If not, reverse the charges on your CC.

BROCKWOOD

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
WobblyHand, lead hammers are the old school variant of a non-marring hammer for the purpose of moving material without damaging the striking surface. Of course over time it does the deforming - but, then you just melt the head down into a ladle with a torch & recast it to like new again! Yes, I'm on the lookout for an inexpensive used mold.

wachuko

Professor of Pending Projects
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
We have received Amazon packages... sealed... with nothing inside :rolleyes:... more than once.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock