What Did You Buy Today?

friday, i spied a pile of those electrical boxes.. you know.. ones that you use to put VFDs and things like that in.. ones that looked like they were in the 200 buck range or more.. i was temped to grab a few.. if i get a chance to go back later this week and they are still there.. i might do that. i am waiting for more copper plate.. and yes.. those copper rods.. i figured out how i want use them.. so i will try to get quite a few them

If you wish to sell any of the 2" 6061 8 pieces of 2" x 24" will fit in the long flat rate box if you can still find the box. :grin:

those copper rods.. i figured out how i want use them.. so i will try to get quite a few them
If you can get more than you need cheap, I'd be interested in buying some from you.
I want to make a few custom electrodes for the spot welder. Need to be 5/8" round or slightly larger would work.
Thanks
Aaron

Aaron, if that doesn't work out I think I have a couple you can have. Not that large though, 1/2" max.

If you can get more than you need cheap, I'd be interested in buying some from you.
I want to make a few custom electrodes for the spot welder. Need to be 5/8" round or slightly larger would work.
Thanks
Aaron
deal.. looks like they prob going to sell it for about 3.50 a pound.. just guessing.. they are paying 2.80 for it.. it will depend on what time i get done tomorrow with my clients..

Thanks
Aaron
just noticed the size.. these are not that big around.. smaller than that for sure..

thing is.. we have the Eastman Kodak Company here..
I didn't know Kodak was still in business around there. I know that they got a lucrative contract from the gubrmnt a while back.. can't remember what for, but I remember reading that they had no experience in that field, and it raised a lot of eyebrows.

Back